The Pegasus system family is Leybold Optics’ answer to the challenges in today’s display production. Lowest cost-per-piece, ease of use and maintenance, robustness and highest uptime – these are the performance measures on which our design team is placing the emphasis.
The result is Pegasus, a highly flexible platform for multi-chamber, vertical inline-sputter machines. It is optimized for the classic display coating applications, such as touch screen panels, ITO coatings for color filter products or anti-reflection coatings.
Highest target utilization through move-target technology, lowest particle yield via completely contact free carrier transport system, short-cut exchange of sputter targets, and minimized footprint with rotation chamber concept for substrate return – these are just some of the features which make Pegasus unique in the display world.
- Substrate size:
Generation 5 up to Generation 10
- Substrate thickness:
0.4 mm up to 5.0 mm
- DC Move-Target Cathode
- MF Cathodes
- Rotary Cathodes
- ITO, AZO and many others
- Al, Cu, Nb, Ti and many other materials
- Materials for reactive processes
- Anti-reflection coatings for LCD products
- ITO coatings for colour filter products
- TN, STN, CF-STN
- TCO coatings for solar products
- Touchpanel products
- Flexible carrier tact time starting from 22sec
- Linear line source for substrate cleaning
- Double side coating in one system
Questions, inquiries, comments?
Telephone: +49 6023 500-614
Get in touch with us at
Technical Features Pegasus (PDF - 76 kb)